I’ve I told you I’ve gotten into golf?
The last thing i need is another hobby. But I found golf and now it’s got me. It’s just fine but I found that I end up having golf stuff strewn all over the house. Sleeves of golf balls… shoes, etc. You never know where they’re going to end up.
To fix that, I have built myself a golf bag holder to house my bag and organize my golf stuff. I’ve also built in some shelves to store anything else golf related so that everything has a home within my home to keep things looking nice. And more importantly, findable.
You can also check out my video where I built a 2-Bag Golf Stand here: https://youtu.be/FbGCOO8ptjw
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- StealthMask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Crescent Shockforce Tape: https://low.es/2TjYGva
- Crescent Knives: https://low.es/2I7Rr6b
- Crescent Z2 Pliers 3-Set: https://thd.co/39x9ezn
- Crescent Shop Shears: https://thd.co/3p1GdzB
- Armor Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Pocket Jig: http://bit.ly/31TeZRi
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- Triton TrackSaw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- Triton Jigsaw: https://amzn.to/2MAs929
- Triton SuperJaws: http://amzn.to/2qFLYJF
- Triton Palm Sander: https://amzn.to/2Jgeven
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)