In this video, I built a Dog House with two doors and a lift top!
I have three pups. I built a dog house for them 3 years ago that is big enough for all of them. But one of the dogs will get inside the house first and not let the others in. I could just cut another opening, but since my one dog is territorial about his space, I decided to build a completely different design to keep everyone happy.
This new dog house has two rooms with a dividing wall in between. I’ve incorporated heating pads so the space is nice and warm in the winter. And a roof that is on a hinge, so I can easily get inside to change their blankets, beds, or just check in on them.
Check out the video above to see how I built it!
Also, I have a set of plans HERE if you’d like to build your own, including a full material list, cut list and step by step instructions.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Pocket Hole Jig: http://bit.ly/31TeZRi
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- Triton Tracksaw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- StealthMask Respirator: http://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- Brad Nailer: https://amzn.to/2KzHUmz
- Rockler Bandy Clamps: https://bit.ly/3kTzrtT
I hope you enjoy this Dog House build. I’ll see you on my next project!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)