I am excited about this one! I’ve been wanting to replace the end tables in my living room so that was the inspiration for this build. The base is made from solid walnut while the inside is a square pyramid that looks like a solid piece of marble. But it’s actually wood with epoxy making it look like marble.
Watch the video above to see the whole process!
Check out all of MicroJig’s smarter woodworking tools here! https://bit.ly/3lW8QyA And check out the MicroJig products I used to make this build possible below.
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- MicroJig Relief Router Bit: https://bit.ly/3tWNdAL
- MicroJig Dovetail Router Bit: https://bit.ly/39iNKF8
- MicroJig Zeroplay Miter Bars: https://bit.ly/3lUqGBS
- MicroJig Dovetail Clamps: https://bit.ly/3crUCC4
- MicroJig Grr-Rip Pushblock: https://bit.ly/2QDCOvr
- Total Boat Marble Epoxy Kit: https://bit.ly/3d80vno (use code AprilW for 15% off!)
- StealthMask Respirator: https://bit.ly/3pYLGrm
- DAP Weldwood Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
- Armor Mobile Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Armor Self-Adjusting Clamps: http://bit.ly/2Xew2e0
- Miter Saw Stand: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- Triton SuperJaws: http://amzn.to/2qFLYJF
- Triton Router: http://amzn.to/2qqnzE9
- Triton Palm Sander: https://amzn.to/2Jgeven
- Triton MultiTool: https://amzn.to/3qgwNBw
- Mallet: http://bit.ly/2RlMPZR
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)