This week I tackled a coffee table. Well, not only a coffee table, but a table that can go from the height of a coffee table to a dining table. Oh, and because I struggle with designing something that doesn’t have storage….I incorporated a sneaky storage spot to put away electronics but keep them within reach.
The way this design works is the table can be used at two different heights. To achieve this, there is a set of tall lets and a set of short lets. Both work independently of each other on a hinge.
Be sure to check out the video to see how I made it!
Also leave me a comment down below and let me know your thoughts on my table. I’ll see you soon.
Things I Used:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr https://bit.ly/2Cf6OXP
- Triton Track Saw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- DAP Weldwood Glue: https://amzn.to/2JTRHqk
- Armor Workbench: http://bit.ly/2JL03ix
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- Armor Dog Clamps: http://bit.ly/2Xew2e0
- DAP Rapid Fuse: https://amzn.to/33KZv4O
- Triton SuperJaws: http://amzn.to/2qFLYJF
- Triton Sander: https://amzn.to/2Jgeven