I made oversized tree rings for my Wood Shed walls. And when I saw oversized… I mean giant!
I have been dreaming of this project since March of 2020. So to see it complete, literally makes my heart flutter.
Things I used in this project:
- ISOtunes Link: http://bit.ly/2YuZBtr
- Laguna CNC: http://bit.ly/2Lc80gw
- Triton Track Saw: http://amzn.to/2qmTytb
- Dewalt Brad Nailer: https://amzn.to/2IvOziJ
To see how they all came together, check out the video above!
- Tree Ring Cookies For Sale: https://bit.ly/35ur7MM
- Tree Print Video: https://youtu.be/HuRxXOVJfEE
- Tree Ring Posters For Sale: https://bit.ly/3mEp1PR
Hope you enjoy this build! You can come check out the Tree Rings in person when the Wood Shed opens.
See you on whatever I’m building next.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up at the top of this page for my newsletter so you don’t miss new projects!
(Most of the links listed above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting me in this way.)