Summertime is in full swing, which means lots of outdoor activities. So, in this video, I’m going to be showing you how to make a set of Bag Toss Boards.
You can get really creative for a paint scheme. Or you can leave it plain. I dressed mine up like a flag to be festive for the 4th of July.
Check out the video above to see how I did it!
If you’d like to build this project yourself, I have a set of free plans that you can find here: https://bit.ly/2Vtk2GR
I hope you have a blast building and playing!
Things I Used in This Project:
- ISOtunes Ear Protection: http://amzn.to/2pEjNtv
- Miter Saw Stand: http://bit.ly/2XKAo0J
- Plywood Workbench: http://bit.ly/2LdT3Z0
- Titebond III: http://amzn.to/2zZIRQw
- SuperJaws: https://amzn.to/2YwYFV9
- Jigsaw: https://amzn.to/2MAs929
- Belt Sander: http://amzn.to/2AMO3VP
- Clamps: https://amzn.to/2CfuU23
- In Wall Hardware Storage: https://youtu.be/mFPAMmLtvWM
- Palm Sander: https://amzn.to/2Jgeven
- Brad Nailer: https://amzn.to/2IvOziJ