It’s time! Get your free ticket and mark your calendars for July 18th! Come join me in Canyon Lake, TX in a day of celebration for the big Grand Opening event of The Wood Shed.
We’ve been preparing the Wood Shed for many months and the time is finally near! Come help me celebrate the Grand Opening of the Hill Country Wood Shed, my new commercial and retail space. If you’d like to come hang out with me and see and celebrate this giant fun adventure, I’d love to have you here! We’ll have:
- Giveaways from some of my favorite brands! (Titebond, ISOTunes, Armor Tool, Triton, PantoRouter, Kreg and more)
- Local Craft Brewery beers
- Maker and content creator meet up
- Demos of the Logosol Mills, Shaper Origin, my giant Bandsaw Mill and the PantoRouter
- Merch and products for sale
- Special grand opening items that you can only get at the event
- Shop tour
- and more!
The location is in Canyon Lake, Tx. We’ll release the exact address as the date is closer. Please RSVP for a free ticket via the link below if you are going to make it. We need to know how much beer to buy!
And speaking of Canyon Lake, Tx….
This is a very fun summer destination in case you want to make a real summer trip of it! We’ve got a nice lake, amazing rivers that offer tube floating, live music, Gruene Hall (the oldest dance hall in Texas), great eating at The Gristmill River Restaurant nearby, a giant Waterpark (Schlitterbahn) and much more! Canyon Lake also sits just between Austin and San Antonio, which offers so many more things to enjoy.
Grab a ticket if you can make it! Hope to see you there!