I simply can’t have wasted space! So, when doing some spring-cleaning, I realized the space under my guest bed was just simply under-utilized and somehow catching a lot of old things I had no business holding onto anyway. To the computer I went, sketched up a 3D model of what I thought the solution should look like, and headed to the shop. Voila! Problem solved.
After purchasing this set of plans, and then mixing in a little motivation and saw dust, you will have the tools needed to totally replicate this build. : ) The build to this solid little bed frame is thoroughly covered in just 15 pages of information and is supported by over 25 illustrations, relieving you of any type of guess work. The plan package for this bed frame with storage includes the following items:
- 25 color coded illustrations spread over 15 pages of detailed steps walking you through cutting, shaping, joining, and finishing the project.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work
- A detailed list of raw materials as well as consumables.
- A visual cut list (color coded) of all the raw material, totally dimensioned, and laid over standard size lumber for easy and efficient material usage with minimal scrap.
- Clearly mentioned options for the builder concerning number and size of drawers, material choice, and finishes.
If you haven’t already, you can find a video summarizing this project build on my YouTube channel found HERE.
Once you purchase the plan, you will receive an email that includes a link to download the plan immediately. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.